Saturday, August 21, 2010

WE GO ALL OUT


Watched step up 3 and the dancing was crazy!
Plus it was so inspiring, it made Cass and I wanna dance again!
Go catch it if you can, this is the first dance flick in 3D and the effects are nice so enjoy!
*

Anyway I was thinking...
I've come up with a birthday wish list even though my birthday is still lightyears away hehe
Material things I can buy them myself (alexander wang!) but this year I want something that can't be bought..
Love.
Not quite like you buy me a kitty and I love it/you but more like on 1st Oct, everyone's nice to each other and showing more love by encouraging/smiling/hugging/biting (if you're renee ;)/etc
Like it's the international be nice to and love people day!
We need more days like that.
I just thought about it so the idea's not there yet but something like that.
Or I might just change my mind and ask for alexander wang (I kid, I kid)
You know, the only time I've been gaga over designer thingys was the miu miu bag once?
And that was like 3 years ago I reckon!
But right now I just love alex (yeah we're on a first name basis already) and his designs esp his heels and bag.
Yummmm

No comments: