Monday, November 22, 2010

Writing from the heart.

One secret I'll let you in on.
One that's been keeping me alive this far.
One thing that sustains me when I'm at my wit's end.
One reminder when I get bad days and bad moods.
One precious important thing that keeps me going even when I feel like giving up, and especially when I feel so tired that I can't give or love or it seems that time won't heal things.

Here it is:
I have my own source of love that never runs out.

Never ever runs out.
I may forget to look there when I'm all overwhelmed in my situations but it's always there for me.

And how can I let you in on my secret without telling you how to, too?

You have your own source of love, you know.
In that space in your heart where God is.
God is love, and so you'll find love when you find God.
Dig deep, it may be hard finding it first when you're hurting but you will find it.
A love so real and so tangible. A love that gives you strength after you get weary. A love that encourages you after you face disappointments. A love that clears the dark.

It pains me seeing people so down and out.
I wish I could hug every single one of them.
I wish the love I have from God can gush out of me and reach out to them.
But sometimes it's best that they discover their own supply of never-ending love so they will always have it.. for I may not be able to help every single one of them and I won't always be here but that love? It will always be.

No comments: