Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A walk to remember

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

But actually no, this wasn't really a walk to remember unless you count singing out loud (albeit rather embarrassingly) to Maroon 5 and stopping to take awkward pics of random stuff and then getting questioned by the security guards to as whether I live in this estate (my answer: no I visit my dog every week in a dodgy trench coat, duh?) and then getting lured to stroke and play with a white cat in the car park before getting bitten by the same cat. It's either bi-polar or a vampire. I think I may have smelt like Marquis.
Speaking of which, I've been around a lot of cats and kittens lately. I think Marquis knows.. He's been acting kinda insecure when I come home with cat fur on my shirt. I try to give him more treats now but he just looks at me with lyrics on his face: 'you can't buy my love.. with all the money in the world'~
I should stop playing that song around him.

No comments: