Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Bitten

I got bitten bad. By the travel bug. Is there a name for this sickness? Travelitis?
One of the only occupational hazards of my job is this wanderlust flu and I had to go and get it.

My only cure in mind?
To go to all these beautiful countries soon! Hahaha

Top of the list:

NEW YORK: What dreams are made of. My dreams anyway. If yours are filled with Mummies then go to Egypt where the magnificent pyramids are~ New York is the place for inspiration, lotsa carbs, art enrichment and some thrift shopping for sure. I should time it with NYFW to see all the fashion in action!
(I could go on and on about NY but it pretty much speaks for itself so shall not bore you with my words)



GREECE: Blue crystal waters, white sand, quaint houses, picnics by random waterholes, and mythological legends? There's just something about the mountains in Greece and all it's exoticness.. What's not to like!



MONTENEGRO: Part of the Balkans region (yes Balkans is an actual word haha), Montenegro still looks like an old historic medieval town with all its history too. I love the fact that its not over-crowded with tourists yet because they are now busy with places like Paris and all. Can't wait to go an a biking adventure next time! I'm working with a company now where you sail and sleep in a ship and bike around the country and cover more grounds to sightsee an experience their lives! Wooow.  



And the strange thing about this whole travelling dream is that I don't mind going alone! Like if I can't find a buddy to tour with me then I'm all up for going alone and making new friends on the trip. Where's Felicia and what have you done to her?!
 Haha seriously, it would be a whole level of adventure just going alone. Plus I'm feeling real independent so I think I can handle it. ;)
BUT of course it'll be even more fun and awesome if I had my friends with me to make all these memories!
If I'd unknowingly passed you this travel bug too.... then yay let's go on a holiday together!

No comments: