Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Layers




A lookbook from 5 inch and up x Nelly collection

Loving the whole style and vibe of the images. 
I really lke how basic the clothes are but at the same time with a little twist (like cut-outs) on them, and how nicely tailored they seem.
Amazing how a little good lighting, suitable location and ggorgeous styling can make things so desirable.
Reading up on consumerism and advertising now. So many thoughts running through my mind. Indeed, knowledge is power because I can see the veil being lifted from my eyes as I educate myself further into this shady depth of our consumer culture.

Don't worry, I'm not getting cynical of the world and its branding.... Yet.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Les looks sont sujpers!J'aime beaucoup
Angela Donava
http://www.lookbooks.fr