Thursday, February 21, 2013

Felt the jolts in my bones




Forgot to add in my pictures that the sparkly peplum skirt is from Bugis Street for their signature 10 bucks price!

Wore this frilly blouse and skirt to work and decided to bring my new Statement Muse Collar Chain Link thingy out to play. Looked in the mirror and decided I looked a little too corporate for my taste.
So I threw on a pearl & daisy tie-dye baseball cap & a bag pack to make the outfit more casual.
Slipped on my go-to sandals and I was off to work!

I'm glad that my office doesn't restrict us to a certain dress code- just to look presentable enough if we do meet clients or go out for presentations. So it gives me a wide berth to play with outfits and every morning it gives me a new challenge to see how I can mix my casual clothings with more business-y ones. 

It helps keep my creative juices flowing to create new outfits every day.
Some people use Sudoku, some people meditate, & I like to do dress-up! 

Every one has different ideas of fun.. What's yours? :)

No comments: