Wednesday, May 21, 2014

That magical moment

I like the feeling that I get, just before I get out from bed in the morning.


So I'm still semi-sleeping, and my eyes are still closed even though my brain has been switched on. 
I can see the sunlight through my closed lids.
I like the feeling that just before opening my eyes-
Anything can happen. All the possibilities of the day.
Who I'll meet, who I'll talk to, what I'll see. I can still dream..
Maybe I'll meet a special friend for lunch, maybe I'll bump into Sun & PK, maybe I'll get a call from a creative agency and be flown off to Hollywood, maybe I'll meet the guy of my dreams, maybe I'll save a life.. maybe, just maybe.

Then I open my eyes and take a deep breath and live the dream.

See, anything can happen.
You'll never know, that's the beauty of it.

Just before we open our eyes to start the day..

No comments: