Monday, May 24, 2010

money money money is so funney

THE RAVEN - 720 HD from THE RAVEN FILM on Vimeo.

Isn't it so amazing?
The colors, the vfx, the elements of sci-fi etc.
Here's something that'll make your eyes pop-
it's done on a 5K budget.

I guess now people can't say that low budget is the reason for bad films eh?
Singapore, let's step our game up!
Okay who am I to talk?
I only know this much about shooting but hey, if I'm gonna make a short film, I'm making a good one.
I've already got an idea in my head!
Doing the planning & storyline & random location hunts now.
After I'm done with the dreaming, I'll rope all my talented friends to help make that dream a reality!

P.S okay it's harder than I thought. cors I just remembered all the shootings we had in sch for projs and they pretty much blew.
No matter!
Don't let your past achievements hold you back from unleashing your potential- becasue that's what potential is- an unused power/strength!

No comments: