Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Photo log







See that bit of metal necklace with a big cross and string of pearls plus random pendants? I found it somewhere in my room and it was what Jyings and I made back in like, sec 2? We wanted to sell them online but it never really worked out.. But one door closes and another opens. She's successful with Soule now, that's right and what am I doing? Oh yeah, trying to set up an online store. It's harder than it looks man. Is it the web html code thingy or is it just me? Okay no, don't answer that. But really, how hard can it be? Yeah no, don't answer that too. Well I ain't complaining, after all I'm learning and getting to do stuff I like daily so I guess all's fair in love and war. Been missing my daily fix of the office for some time now. Jim and Pam! The only two sane people in the office haha. Oh Michael Scott. Speaking of weird, I had a sudden brainwave to take out my long boho skirt and cut it into something more wearable. Then I wanted to take a pic of it and so I climbed onto my bed and started posing. Horrible. Idea: Someone should make the mac's photobooth come with a tripod. Gonna watch Where the Wild Things Are online soon! And lastly, Marc Johns. One word: Like like like his drawings www.marcjohns.com

Huh, you can tell I'm in a chatty mood? Funny, I never noticed.
Haha til' next time ;)

2 comments:

Jyings said...

hehe all's fair in LOVE and WAR oki felllllly<3
love you!

P.s. I can help u with the html loh!

Felicia said...

<3
wheeeee thanks! but you're quite busy, i feel bad adding to e stress. i know i know! i'll write all the questions down and when i see you i'll just ask everything at one go.