Saturday, June 26, 2010

Maybe I need some rehab.. Or maybe just need some sleep.

I keep getting sucked into this horrible cycle.
It's like a vicious cycle. The kind that farmers go through when they're crops don't harvest enough and they have little crops to sell because they've to keep some to grow the next crop and it goes on?
My gosh I totally forgot. What IS a vicious cycle? Sounds vicious. And I know it's about farmers. And.. technology? I just can't remember it now. Sorry Mr Ng (my geography teacher) you're a gr8 teacher and I'm usually not this dumb. I know what a vicious cycle is, I'm sure! Just ask me the next time you see me. I know I'll have remembered it by then!

Okay anyway my point is...
I've been stuck in a cycle that makes me so tired and sleepy all the time. Like there will be a period of time when I'm super free like nobody's biz and I stay up so l8 on my laptop or su'm because I don't want to waste precious time! I feel like I have to make full use of my 24 hours a day, y'know?
So then when I needa do stuff and all, the tiredness accumulates into a big snowball- no make that an avalanche- of tiredness!
Okay next week I'll be free-er I think I'll really try to rest and stop my brain from thinking I need to be working 24 hours a day. And rest my eyes!

Alrighty off to prepare for the ANGELS & DEMONS PARTY!
I know it'll be a blast. Whoooooooooo
(then off to sleep zzz)

No comments: