Sunday, October 24, 2010

Word vomit

I am so excited for the halloween party, Horror Park, that's happening this fri!
29 Oct, 7.30pm- late @ fort canning gallery!
It will be spooky fun oooh can't wait!
If I see zombies there I might just give them a hug 'cos of my unhealthy love for zombies.
I just like zombies, they are my preferred choice of spooks.
Now y'all looking at me like I'm weird :(

But I guess when you're so involved in it you just want to see it do well!
This event feels a little like my baby!
After all the late nights and deadlines and sweat and brain juice poured into this,
it will all be worth it!
Plus I've learnt so much along the way!

Gonna be dancing that night and I'm pretty excited about that haha
Dancing with my lovely girls Cass Rae and Xinni is always fun and thank God Bevan helped us out!

Feeling so inspired to make some stuff again but this time with chains!
You can do a lot of things with chains, a whole lot, I'm telling you.
I feel like writing everything in caps 'cos I'm so hyped up from everything and I'm designing this cute rocker thing that I loove, I would so buy it for myself hehehe

Alright back to my designing, sch's starting tmrw omg i'm excited apprehensive worried happy and gosh mixed feelings, really.

Hugs & kisses!

No comments: