Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Her eyes, her eyes





(mmm clogs, jeffrey campbell lita, a.wang chain brogues, a.wang freja)
Here I boldly proclaim: These shall be mine!
I don't think I've asked for much in life, except for shoes and a miu miu bag a few years back.
(my mom would say otherwise)
But yes! These are more shoes!
One can never have too many shoes, no?
We need to walk everyday!
So if you have 10 pairs of jeans, you need 18 pairs of shoes.
Why? Well.. because.. because!
And anyway I don't think I have 18 pairs of shoes... yet.
But that's not the point!
What is the point then, you ask?
Look at the shoes and you'll get the answer!
If you don't get the answer then maybe you could look up on 'handbook to Venus: chapter 2: thou shalt appreciate fine things in life like shoes'

P.S I think you can't get that book off the shelf though, it's been hard-wired into our female brains.




Bruno Mars melting every girls heart right there.
I can't stop looking at the tape though. How'd they do that??
Some smart aleck on the net commented: what if she was listening to an mp3 instead?!
Hahaha

No comments: