Thursday, February 3, 2011

@)!!



HAPPY CHINESE LUNAR NEW-ISH YEAR OF @)!! PEOPLE!
I've had fun thinking and coming up with 4 characters to wish people like:
kai xin jiu hao. or gei wo ang bao followed by a xie xie ni ni!
What, I'm not bringing disgrace to my family! I'm being.. new.
Yeah right.
Anyway eating the reunion dinner with my family made me realize how much I treasure and love them and would do and give anything for them because they are the best I could ever ask for.
Please treasure every single time spent with your family because we all grow up and soon have our own lives where they might not be that big a part of anymore and... distance forms, before you know it.
I believe that no matter how 'bad' you think your family is, they still love you and would die for you and will accept you for who you are.
Like how mine accepts me for being so ticklish and sleepy and lame and busy and even crazy things like puking when I see puke. (Which is horrible by the way. Like when marquis pukes and I wanna clean it, I feel like throwing up too so in the end Shawn or Daddy has to clean it, sorry guys. Not trying to get my way out of cleaning the mess, I swear)
And how I'll accept Ezekiel's monstrous burping (control, Eze, control) and Shawn's tiger teeth (which he's so shy of) and Dad's little (ahem) belly and Mom's dancing. (just kidding mom, you dance really well)
So before this sounds like a government's speech rally, GOODBYE PEACHES & HOPE YOU GET MORE ANG BAOS AND GO OUT WITH ME FOR ICE CREAM/ FRO-YO/ MOVIES/ NYNY/ SHOPPING/ SWIMMING!
And smile a little even if you're all decked out in red.
Red's sexy, like Michael Jackson's red jacket (bless his soul)!

No comments: