Monday, February 14, 2011

This week,

Check out Park Kahi's debut! She is like my favoritest singer/dancer ever! She has that natural groove y'know? Besides Britney Spears (quit judgin')
Plus plus plus this video reminds me of Black Swan! Haha but kudos to how they put her and her other side together nicely and rather believably! Watch her MV and move to the music~




And since we're on K-POP, here's a picture of one of the best looking guys in asia! GD & TOP (!!!) TOP looks good in any hair styles and clothes? He's like one of the few artists I'll go gaga over man.

And speaking of best, this is one of the best light photography I've seen! So much effort, I would imagine. Makes me wanna go running around with light sticks around trees and humans at night. Enjoy more of the art here ;)





No comments: