Thursday, April 28, 2011

3Z Technology (geddit? :-)

I'm so sleepy that I have the appetite of an ant now.
Wait, do ants even eat stuff???

Oh gr8, now I have the brain of an ant too.


I keep telling myself to have an early night and sleep by 11pm but then that 11pm always ends up looking suspiciously like 1:11.. or maybe I'm just seeing things through my half-opened eyes.
It's like my eyes have a closing time, or shall I say a 'shut-down timer' built in them.
Past 12am and it's BEEP BEEP BEEP TIME TO CLOSE and I have to do things with half a view now because the only compromise I can reach- to let my eyes be half-closed or they will be suing me in court next. Or going on a strike with bad signboards and red paint and a pig's head. Or maybe even try to use reverse psychology and then refuse to let me close them and I have to stay awake my whole life (can't even blink?!?!) and learn how to sleep with my eyes wide open. Scary.


So yes, I have to sleep by midnight.
There goes my hopes of having a movie-marathon sleepover. 'cos if there is ever a sleepover then that's exactly what it's gonna be. A sleep over. I will be the first person in the house to sleep and then we can wake up next morning and talk about how fun it was and we should do it again sometime huh? :D


No comments: