Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Dukey love

T by Alexander Wang for Fall 2011's collection- all about layering shine with dull (silver & grey) & chiffon with opaque and there's an awesome black cape hood outerwear that looks like what a fashionable superhero would wear!





Alexander Wang, my fave designer!

On a side note, I've been thinking about fruits. A LOT. And here's one of the wise (?) things I was thinking of:

Q: What did the lovestruck pie say to the apple?
A: You're the apple of my pie!

GET IT?! HAHA

Okay here's another one of my thoughts:
So you know how we humans want to come up with the nicest fruitiest colorfulest freshest way to show people how much we love them right?
Well I just learnt that the fruit pomegranate represents love!

So next time you can just tell your loved ones:
'I POMEGRANATE YOU!'
And start showering your loved ones literally by raining down pomegranate fruits on them as they sleep and then shout out 'SEE HOW MUCH I LOVE YOUUUU' and join in their shouts for joy because they must be feeling the weight and impacts of your love.
(Even if they sound like they are in pain and are shouting for you to stop. They must be so overwhelmed by your love! At this point, you know they feel your love so don't stop showering them with pomegranates just yet- you want your love to really sink in!)

So don't hesitate, appreciate someone today! ;)

No comments: