Saturday, May 14, 2011

Now we will arise;





Remedy when I feel discouraged- look at what makes you happy and look around at the people who smile when they see you even if they have no reason to. It always looks and feels bad from where we look at it because we are in that pit.. but once we get out of it, we will actually see that it was only really a shallow pool of tears and pity.
Stand tall, don't fall back down.

On a side note I wanna get my hair cut/colored/twisted/knotted/layered/curlier/bleached dead/shaved/with a cherry on top/anything else that one can do with her hair. I have some ideas to either do a dip-dye of bleach where it's the hair gradient effect thing or just bleach a big streak of my hair with like pink or just bun my mess of a hair into 4 fishball looking things and walk around singing 'Born this way'.

No comments: