Sunday, May 22, 2011

to be or not..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

These are little stuff that I do in my little spare pockets of time- besides daydreaming and coloring my notebook pages with bucket lists and shopping lists and human anatomy. Seriously, I've been fascinated by people's eyes and lips recently. Sorry if you caught me staring at yours. I'm not a pervert, really. I just like looking at people's different-shaped eyes and lips and marvel at how a tiny tilt of a 5 degree slant makes one look asian while the other looks caucasian. It's really like an art. God's such an imaginative artist! (Y)
I could just stare all day (esp at good looking people but there is work to be done and food to be eaten and shows to be watched so...) Right, where was I?

Ah, recently I read from a book that said to write down the 5 things you love and then you can see a clearer picture of a career that you'll enjoy the most. Here goes:
1) Design (typography, futuristic lines and lights)
2) Music (husky voices, jazzy beats, a little Paramore in the mix)
3) Photography
4) Fashion
5) Mushrooms and potatoes.

Heh, I can be doing posters and design collaterals based on inspiration from good music and good photography with fashionable people/models included in the mix while cooking a dish of mushrooms and potatoes yum yum.
Now, if only I can write this on my portfolio AND get hired.

No comments: