Thursday, June 2, 2011

That's why


What Kyle wrote touched me.
Many people don't know/think it but dance IS an expression of self and is sometimes the best way people know how to communicate without talking.
During this difficult time, what Japan needs is people who are willing to be there for them.. To let them know that they are not alone and to help them through it all- even if just through dancing.

My heart goes out for Japan.
I want to go over there to help in any way I can (be it cleaning up the debris, providing food, setting up safe places, encouraging them, praying for them, hugging them, etc) but man, 1.7k is not something I can afford. Ugh, times like these I wished I saved up my money instead of eating all those waffles and fries and ice cream and clothes and shoes.
Darn my appetite for bubble tea and shoes.

When there's a will, there's a way!

Oh Lord, make a way.

No comments: