Thursday, June 16, 2011

'these people should come with a warning'

Feeling so blessed right now as I'm munching on some chocolate biscuits that my dad bought for me. I was feeling sicker because I've been home all day swallowing bitter orange pills and tasteless food so I was craving for some chocolate or sweet stuff to fill my mouth with and asked my dad and he came home with famous amos and chocolate bars and more!
Yowza!
Best Dad Award! <3 Hehe

So anyway I just saw these old photos taken 3 years back when I had short hair hahaha. I was cam-whoring and my dad walked in and we had some funny pics taken~
Dad always liked to compare our hands and say it's the beauty and the beast!

Don't worry, it's safe to approach us. We only act like that 30% of the time. You've been warned.

HAHAHA my dad knows how to strike a pose okay!

Yeah, so charming. It runs in the genes.

Trying to be flaky here~

Handsome daddy with an italian mustache! Hehehe

So thankful to God for such a loving father to watch over me.
Happy (advanced) father's day! :)

No comments: