Thursday, December 29, 2011

Winding down

Work and life have just been pretty busy the last couple of days that when I reach home I feel so zonked out, I just stare at the television or Marquis and have the strongest desire to never move from the couch ever again.


I wake up every morning with an excitement for my day ahead, because I'm finding out that each day has its own lessons to learn, mistakes to make, new things to be learnt, dreams to be chased and well.. another day to love and be loved again.


Can't wait to count down for 2012 because even though 2011 did not go my way most of the time, it was still a memorable one filled with loyal friends and good food! 
And of course, I got to learn so much more about my God and my faith and just basically grew more in love.


It's easy to fall head over heels in love but staying in love? Now that's the real challenge. But it's a sweet challenge because you will feel the joy of it all too. Are you ready for it? Let's go!


Cheers to everyone of you who happened to stumble upon my humble online journal- may 2012 be your best year yet because you know what they say.. THE BEST IS YET TO COME. ;)


 (last few outfit shots of the year!)



Hugs & Kisses,
F

4 comments:

captain awesome said...

Fel,Did you get inked? :D!!

Felicia said...

Nooo that was a 'test drive' haha wanted to see if I should do a tattoo there and live with it. But I can't make up my mind!

Jyings said...

The first picture - wow looks likka real tattoo huh?!

Felicia said...

Uh-huh I just used a blue marker tho. Hahaha #lowrescamFTW