Tuesday, April 3, 2012

'She's just a girl'

Can you imagine what its like to stay away from your phone for 2 hours just to focus on your work- only to find 16 text messages and several other whatsapp messages after?
Apparently, my phone attracts a big part of stress into my life. Which is pretty true lol. Whenever I stare at my phone now, I can only heave a little sigh.
But then again I'd get lonely and uneasy if my phone stops ringing..... Okay okay can't complain.
So when I start to feel all the tension clouding up my head, I take a deep breath and listen to great songs online. Music really has a way to soothe your soul and transport you into a world where you are flying for 4 mins. The latest favorite of mine is this video right here.
Loving The Civil Wars even more after this fun rendition of Billie Jean. Enjoy! 



gif credit: kristin b

Don't ever forget it.
Have a gr8 week ahead! Xo



No comments: