Sunday, June 10, 2012

We can't be stopped.

A word
that sparks
a movement;
a lifestyle
to dream 
b  i  g  g  e  r
w     i     d     e     r
f         e        a       r      l      e      s     s       l       y:
LIMITLESS

Totally did not know what to expect with this camp at first. 
Year after year I've been attending church camps and yes, they were super fun. And this time I was thinking oh boy, another camp. Maybe I'm getting too old for this. Lol
But after going through the games and the powerful sessions, I can really say that something within me has opened up. That there's something different this time.

I used to be afraid of hoping because every time I think an opportunity is coming up, something else happens and I'm left there. Hope deferred so many times made the heart sick. 
But coming to Limitless camp was like God's constant reminder and assurance of His calling on my life. 
2 years ago, He gave me a vision. A dream so crazy but yet so specific that I knew and I knew in my heart it  is what I'm supposed to do. Fast-forward to the present, after so many ups and downs and lost moments, that dream came back more alive than ever in my heart since Friday night. 
So many people encouraging me on as well- they don't know how their little words of feedback added to the hope in my heart once again. 
I'm gonna stop thinking that I am not good enough to make it. I'm gonna start acting like I can because if I can see it, I can have it.

Had so much fun in camp with not just my old friends but the new friends as well! All sorts of people mashed up together in the Swag team that it was so interesting to find out more about them. Little bits of puzzle pieces here and there to find out how they are like. Plus they are all so uniquely gifted! Proud to be in the same team with them!

Well, shall continue my reflections next time because I'm still very sleepy and unable to form proper sentences zzz
Crazy week it was- Mon to Thurs night: Work til 6pm, dance til 10pm, video til 4am. And the cycle repeats.
But along the way, I learnt so much from the process and it is really God's strength helping me through.
I mean, I'm sure you can see it too.
How else would I have survived my week without breaking down or giving up?!
TYJ for being there with me through it all.
I feel Your pleasure in my hard work.
So grateful to you for reminding me of my purpose and for never giving up on me even as I constantly gave up on myself.
You da best, Lord! :) 


No comments: