Sunday, August 5, 2012

I don't need a ring

Pics from Bona Drag
Garnet Evol Ring
Two Pearl Ring
Hex Ring

Gone are the days when a girl will swoon over a huge diamond ring. Give me a simple but beautiful ring like this and I may say 'Yes'.
On other related news, I'm constantly worried that I attract no eligible guy but every time my mom tries to match-make me, I run for my life in sheer horror.
Perhaps I just like the idea of being married but am actually a coward when it comes to real commitment. I really can't have the guy get bored of me eventually and I really can't think of that many jokes to keep him interested.
Thus ends my random and brooding entry of relationships. I know I sound so dreary over here but I promise I'm a little more optimistic in reality.
You've got to understand I just finished watching a korean drama (Secret Garden omg) and am feeling the way girls do after such shows: A mixture of hope and a little tug of truth that says those romantic gestures only exist in films.

No comments: