Saturday, August 11, 2012

I want to know Your Heart









So I'm still alive! 
I've just been wrapped up in a giant bubble of blessings, friends, design, lectures, debates, presentations and movies for the past 2 weeks. And I'm not kidding about the movies part. I've watched 3 movies in a span of 2 days with my cg people hahaha. Its nice to relax and unwind after being brain-dead from the school projects. And hanging out with friends makes life so much more colorful!
Gone are the days where I like being a hermit. 
The only time where I really appreciate being alone to think is the travel journeys to and fro. 
Public transport has been creating delays recently like never b4, so my most productive brainstorms and ideas come from standing in a crowded train for 35 mins with no where to look but at somebody's shirt. 
Drives me crazy if I don't have my music/sketchbook with me. Ah wells. 
I still love you, Singapore! :)

P.S. I just realized that I dress differently when I'm going to work and sch. It's super casual at sch but at work it ends up looking formal or like I'm going for a dinner party. Lol. Will snap some sch outfit shots soon to show you what I mean!
P.P.S. I really need a new camera because everything I shoot on my Sony Compact is coming out super blur. But with my overseas sch trip + Samsung SIII phone + Mac Book pro laptop that I need to buy soon, a new camera is last on the list. Sorry you'll have to bear with my grainy and blurry pics for a while.. 

Have a gr8 week, lovelies!   

No comments: