Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2012: Final words

A year of new things. A year of great memories.

Just because I like making lists... Here goes:

The many Firsts in 2012:

  • Had the Paveway advertorial that I designed published on magazines
  • Got my first ever name cards!  

  • Took my mom off to Philippines for a semi-work trip. We enjoyed ourselves so much!

  • Went to Shanghai alone for a work conference and met some amazing people there. Learnt so much about the travel industry too

  • Worked in the day (10-6pm) and did a video through the night (8-4am), slept for only 3 hours everyday. Was a zombie at work but thank God for the grace and strength to still be productive. It was totally worth the sleepless nights though, because.....
  • The Limitless video was shown to Pastor Kong and it was then shown to the church!!! First time seeing it on such a big screen, broadcasted to such a wide audience
  • Saw Jayesslee at Heart Of God church!
  • My first time overseas (UK!) for so long + staying alone. Had the time of my life with my friends.
  • Went to London, Paris, Notthingham, Loughborough, Liverpool
  • Ate scotch eggs + steak kidney pie (English traditions)
  • Had my 21st birthday in Loughborough where my kind classmates had an English tea party~
  • Saw 2 falling/shooting stars!
  • Went to a goose fair
  • Celebrated Halloween with toffee apples & all!




  • Went for a 10 Days long camp (Supercamp) and led a group of teenagers for 7 days. Had my own personal breakthrough there as well
  • Rock-climbed to the top

  • Performed at W Hotel with Style Effex Crew for Cisco's D&D!

  • Did a Flash Mob with the awesome zone people

  • Completed my 8,000 words thesis paper. I can move on to a book now
  • (I know there were many exciting things happening in 2012 that I just can't recall now because I'm too excited for the new year lol)
---
And just to list some to-dos for next year to motivate myself,

My ever-growing bucket list for 2013:
  • Sky dive
  • Go for another mission trip!
  • Learn the ukelele
  • Write new songs & finish the other uncompleted ones!!!
  • Attend a dance class overseas
  • Make a travel video
Ultimately, to just stay hungry & curious in all that I do. 

I'm choosing to love life and go to bed happy every night, and I hope you'd choose to too!

xx

No comments: