Friday, January 25, 2013

Work hard, party harder

Cross jeans: London / Necklace & Flower Cluch: New Look / Cat-eye shades: Cotton On

Of course the term 'work hard' is kinda subjective. 
I like to give myself a pat on the back after I've fought and wrestled with digital monsters of Dreamweaver troubleshooting on a Saturday. Yes, a Saturday. I miss the times where weekends were solely for sleeping and watching tv and going to church.
 Working hard also means searching very hard to find inspiration- online or in print. (read: spending hours on Tumblr & Pinterest & Twitter & Blogs while drinking sweet drinks in hope of a sudden Eureka! moment that will light up a very dull light bulb in my head now.)

So I guess you can tell that my 'party harder' is open to interpretation too.
While some peers like to hit the dance floor at night and drink stuff that makes you  feel very hot, my idea of 'partying' is.. well okay, since you asked. 
Going to watch videos online with a whole pile of food surrounding me and then dancing around my dog in my newest dress and then find some more food to eat. 

Okay off to find more food for my happening party tonight! 
Stay safe, peaches. Xx

P.S. Yes I throw on this jeans whenever I have no idea what to wear because they can pretty much get away with anything. I'm not kidding about the very dull light bulb in my head. Zilch inspiration now. :(



No comments: