Sunday, March 3, 2013

+


Top and boot are from UK, snakeskin pants from Osmose

Time goes so swiftly that in a few blinks, you're 22 years old this year. 
Still young, still young. 
But as age catches up to me, the responsibilities and the pressures of this world follow too.

So while I can, I want to enjoy myself while working hard. I want to stay up all night with my loved ones. I want to go crazy and go all out for a cause I believe in. I want to eat and not worry about my metabolism. I want to run with the strength of a young body. I want to learn new instruments and skills. I want to dream extraordinary dreams. 

I want to live my life serving and being an example to others by my words, action and love.
Of course, that means certain sacrifices have to be made.

But at the end of day, I know it is worth it because the joy is far greater. 
And I still live every day to the fullest. I've not been short-changed.

After all, you only live once......
Live it well.

No comments: