Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A personal reminder

Hola people.
Finally updating this space after a long hiatus.
I've been so busy with different events recently that it feels weird to be this freed up now.
Been recuperating with lotsa rest and catching up on all my fave stuff to do (dramas, swimming, stayovers, outings with loved ones and just being able to breathe without worry).

I would have to say I'm generally quite a 'worrier' by nature. When things don't go well or things are out of my control, I lose hair and sleep over it. But then because of Amazing Grace, everything just falls back into place at the end. And I realize I never had to worry in the first place.
But then the process repeats all over again.
I get all hot and bothered about a certain issue that I can't fix, put all my strength into fixing it, get frustrated and upset at myself that I can't make it better, God comes in to save it, and I thank God.
But I never learn from the many times of being saved.

Why is it so easy to just forget the former victories and breakthroughs we had we God?
Why do I always try to save things until my own strength runs out and then realize I can't do it alone?

This time, though, I don't want to forget what it feels like what I reach the end of my rope in weariness and hopelessness.. And how God saved me in the end to make things beautiful again.















 “I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; 
for without Me you can do nothing
John 15:5


No comments: