Thursday, September 16, 2010

I've got a feeling

that sleeping will cure things.
I wanna curl up in my comforter and sleep for a long long time.
But I've only got 8 hrs left til I need to wake up haha GG no more long sleep. No matter..

Short and simple prayer to get you through the days you feel like you need an extra supernatural kick.

Dear Lord,
Please give me the energy and patience needed as I go about my day. Thank you for being there for me so graciously too- where I am weak, You are strong. And lastly, thank You for the faith because I know that through you, nothing is impossible!
Amen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The God Whose majesty is seen through His creation can also be trusted with trials that He allows, because we can trust His Promises.

He loves us and will provide our daily bread and needs.

'come to Me, all who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy, and my burden is light'

Matthew 11:28-30

Felicia said...

Yes God will provide the strength for the day :)
Thanks for sharing this!