Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Touched.

So, it aint even my birthday yet and I'm all shooked up.
Seriously it's like I'm in the mood already.
In the mood to do what? You ask.
That's a good question but you don't ask why the sun is in the mood to shine bright, right?
Or why the turtles have tattoos or their skiing adventure
or why the penguins love to sing to the blue red moon a lullaby tune.

I just thought I'd write to some people that helped me and been there for me during my poly years. Poly years are not as easy okay. This is the stage where after finding your identity in sec sch, you got to branch out of your comfort zone and make new friends in poly who like you for who you are. And then there are classes that want to strangle the life out of you and makan place that tried to conquer you so it's good to have friends to fight back with you.
My friends have done so much for me that not a lot of people know so I just want to appreciate my unsung DD heroes now :)

Renee: My honey, you were the first person I knew during the first day and look at how far we've come now! Haha from joining NRA together to sharing about our dreams to lead worship and to now working together in awfully chocolate.. All I can say is I'm so blessed to have you in my life. Your encouragements, your laughter, your stories and just you- brighten up my life.
I also remember the times where you'll cry or i'll cry but you always comfort me and I just wanna let you know that I'm here for you as well! We've been through a heck of a time these 3 years but I know we're stronger because of it all. Thanks for being so strong too even when it's not easy. Every time you cry I just want to hug you til things get better but then I might suffocate you so haha I'll lend you my shoulder anytime. ANYTIME. And you're never alone, you will always have me :) thanks for hearing me out whenever I had things I needed to get out of my system or even when I don't know what to say you'll understand somehow! I love you.

Doreen: My shopping buddy! Haha I'm recalling the times we'll go crazy over shoes and clothes and online shopping and they make me laugh. It's good to know I can be my crazy self when I'm looking at the things I like and you won't judge me of my silliness. In fact, you'll go silly with me! Haha esp during sales and all eh? Heeeeee shopping soon, now that you've ended work!
But above all, you've always been there for me and thank you for helping me with everything! In sch, out of sch, at work, out of work, you're someone I know I can count on and really thank you for always giving. Thank you for listening to me too when I've troubles and what not and I want you to know I'm here if you need a listening ear or a hug or a smile :) text me on your emo days and I'll send you a msg full of smiles to cheer you up! haha. I will also support you in whatever path you'll take because I believe in you! I love you.

Hannah: Who's bad?!? Thanks for crapping with me and doing lame stuff together and not have to worry about how weird we look hehe. You tickle my funny bone when we're being corny and all that. And thanks for all the encouragements you've given to me and for praying with me as bad times come but we have our friends and family and God always. Thanks also for reminding me through verses and for keeping the faith. I also believe God brought all of us together for a reason and so we can fellowship and build each other up! And I know you will do well in the future, so squash any negative thought that holds you back because you've got lotsa potential! You don't have to prove anything to anyone, proud of you already :) Jia you for IBP and most of all, enjoy it! (I still owe you a dress!) I love you.

John: Hey you! Even though we aren't close but thank you for all the support and encouragement you've given since I've known you. You're really a good friend to all of us and nobody is perfect but you try your best and so I thank you so much :) Also, you are so SO freakin' talented, I know you'll do amazing things next time! Just don't keep thinking you're not good enough because you ARE even better than good! Just wanna let you know, just like how you will fight for me.. I will punch and kick any one who tries to hurt you. Marquis and I will growl hahahaha and scare off whoever you want us to. I love you.

My life has changed knowing all of you, and I can never thank you enough.
You have all impacted my life and will stay in my heart 4ever.
Honestly sometimes I don't know how you put up with me always being l8/blur/forgetful/dumb/sleepy/HUNGRY and etc
but thank you for staying with me through thick and thin.
Just want you to know that you can count on me as well, just as how I can count on you :)

Thanks for the 'bday' dinner yesterday!!!

No comments: