Sunday, October 16, 2011

dreaming up

What I wore to work one day. Having a smart casual dress code for the office is proving to be a challenge.. I'm so tempted to wear shorts in this heat but that would be way too slack. Does not help that a lot of my clothes consists of ripped stuff and weird see-through thingys.. I don't want to be the first person who gets fired because of inappropriate clothing. :(
So the next few options would be 
1) stare at my closet in the morning and end up late for work.
2) take the hot weather like a man (do it like a dude, jessie j says) and wear formal clothes that bake you on the inside. 
3) mix the formals and casuals and end up looking like you're going shopping or anything other than working.
As you can see....... I went with number 3. 



vintage pleated skirt; cotton on top; dreamcatcher from may; bag from bali

My hair looked red under the sun a few washes ago. Now it's like a brown-ish copperish funny color thats neither peach or red. Is this what they mean when they say all good things come to an end?
Ah, time for another round of bleaching and re-coloring then!
All is well
:)

No comments: