Sunday, October 9, 2011

Your eyes, your eyes








Credits: kristin, style.com, acres

I wonder if anyone really reads what people type on their blog posts or do they just scroll through the pictures and smile and glance through the long chunk of words and then go on to the next web page?
Regardless, when I'm not in the mood to write (like now) I think about what would be good to explain why the 7 pictures above are posted. I'd feel like a poser if I go on about photography because I'm obviously no expert. Heck, I just use a point-and-shoot cam to capture what I want. *rookie*
Life's too short to pretend so I'm just gonna say that I like the pictures as seen above because they each have something interesting to look at and they look... nice. 
When my words fail to come out right, I go on in long long sentences to try and make sense and I really ought to stop doing that. My english teachers would be shaking their heads now if they read this. 

No comments: