Saturday, October 15, 2011

Your smile keeps me up for days











So happy to have spent my bday with my dear girls :) 
I am officially a decade old!
Wow that sounds old, don't it?
A decade. A whole decade of history is in me now. I feel like a walking museum for all to see.
In a way.. I am. You can see my scars that show my falls, the crinkles on my face that either says I smile too much or I need to start wearing shades to stop squinting my eyes. My clothes that tell what kind of mood I'm in or what kind of inspiration I am drawing. 
You will see people who come and go, and the ones who choose to stay even after seeing the worst side of me. After all these years, I can only say that love really is the gr8est above all and I am forever grateful. I never want to take it for granted.
I'm hoping to live life to the fullest each day; to live like it's my last, to plan like it's the start. 
One decade down, 4 more to go hahaha wish me luck! ;)

No comments: