Sunday, January 8, 2012

Flower Child

 I've got a bad case of wanderlust right now.
Not good when I see unique and experiential tour itineraries everyday. 
So anyway the tour on my mind now is a walking tour in Greece, the coolest thing ever! 
You get to have leisurely walks from one town to another, jump into a clean secluded beach on the way, have picnics on large boulders, stay and mingle with the local villagers, eat their fresh specialities, hear the ancient myth stories of Zeus and Troy as you take it the breathtaking sights.
What do you think?

I've got a gr8 and affordable package in my company and if you want to, let me know and we can all go together! I'm trying to get a group of 8 to go with me around May-June cos its one of the most interesting and hands-on trip I've ever come across and Greece is so beautiful, you can't miss it! 

Sometimes I wish I could be a sparrow and fly and enjoy the beautiful world to its fullest.






On the other hand, I wouldn't mind being a flower child.

3 comments:

Chevalyn Cassandra said...

Love your photos on th blog fels!(:

Felicia said...

Aww thank you dearie! The blog's my ,uh, experiment outlet haha

Chevalyn Cassandra said...

haha! Surprise Surprise!=p