Sunday, January 29, 2012

The other Olsen


Ever since I've watched Elizabeth's Olsen (the Olsen twins' younger sister) on Martha Marcy May Marlene, I've been seeing her everywhere. When they say this girl is an uprising star, they really mean a bright shiny twinkly star that even the moon will feel out-shadowed. 
There's just something about her face that I can't stop staring at. She has the features that the twins have, so we are familiar with her but yet she's not a carbon copy of them. Her differences make her even more beautiful. 
Can't wait for her other films to be out!
*
Still working on my portfolio, so all my inspirations have been flowing thataway. 
How do you explain to people that one does not simply complete a good portfolio in one day?
I really wanna make it the best compilation ever (which explains the constant changing of my layout for the portfolio and all) but I have to stop being such a perfectionist and just send in one that hopefully still blows their mind away or else I would never apply for my course in time.
Oh time, where are you when I need you?

No comments: