Sunday, December 26, 2010

2000 years ago, Baby Jesus was 1 day old...

(Am I crossing the line if I go all goo-goo-ga-ga nanny and say that Jesus must've been a cute baby and I won't mind pinching his cheeks?)

This is me after all the Christmas merry-making.
Red eyes with evidence of my hours of sleep, lying on the couch with a blanket burrowed around me- so much so that my parents both exclaimed their surprise when they saw my 'nest'- and where my sleepy body layeth thee.



But I must not forget to say that whilst I am exhausted, my heart is fit to burst.
I feel so loved this Christmas. So touched by all the small or big gestures my friends show to me.. What did I do to deserve all these?! Love you guys so much!

Spent the first hour of Christmas in Resort world with the 'rents and boy, what a beautiful way to start a beautiful day.
I don't know how people can stay so calm in a place like that because I was just in awe, I kept thinking if I flew to another country with cool breeze and beautiful lightings and gr8 customer service. I kept wanting to smile and take pictures of everything. I would have burst into a joyful song right there and then in front of the misty Universal globe if not for my apparent self-control. Yes I have self-control. Where does it go when I'm shopping??!?!?

Anyhoo hope you are enjoying the holidays and see you soon!
Here's a picture of me taking a picture and then not liking my face so much and thus covering it with florals as an attempt to be hip and kewlio. Obviously not working but it's okay you guys have a MERRY-CHRISTMAS-BOXING-DAY-27TH-28TH-29TH-30TH-31ST-&-HAPPY-NEW-YEAR!

No comments: