Thursday, December 23, 2010

It's Christmas, darling!








So I wore a flora bustier over a black maxi that I cut the sides of, looking a mix of Chinese New Year Qipao and those people who wear corsets. Forgot what they're called.




We went prawning one night and it was fun! Develops your patience and let's you bond over food and murky water and wiggling prawns with giant claws. Brave Xiao mei! Haha let's go back on 1st Jan for that promotion!




Candle light service was beautiful. Blow out the light because now that light shines in you when Jesus came down 2000 years ago on 25th dec!




Pizza hut afterwards where we ate pizza hut! Not making much sense here haha but we played truth or dare! I should stop whipping out my phone to play truth or dare.














Met the girls to go for lunch @ manhattan fish market but b4 that we were lucky enough to catch the free sticky's demonstration and got free candy :D
I like how sticky's is never too sweet.. You can just eat the whole thing in one go!

Family gathering Christmas party thing at night! It was fun catching up with everyone again!
Gr8 family I have here. And oh I have bboy cousins! YES I CAN NOW LEARN HOW TO BREAK DANCE, SUCKERS! I'll wait for my cousin to teach me the proper way b4 I start breaking other things (the lamp or my neck)

So this holiday I've spent the 2 days holed up at home, dancing and singing out the window, messaging people, watching too much tv programs with my parents, ordering food from mac delivery, doing some work that ought to be done, surfed a lot of net, did some christmas stuff, forgot to wash my hair, forgot to sleep, forgot to wash some clothes. Hey, gimme a break, Christmas is coming! Doesn't give me a reason to be lazy, does it? Okay I repent. I shall do some sit-ups then down a tub of ben&jerry's my mom just brought home.

What? Stop looking at me like that.

They're only a tub of mini ben&jerry's *defensive*
And oooh! My mom's colleague just baked her a batch of sugar biscuits!
Om nom nom no- fiiiine I'll go jogging with Marquis tonight.

No comments: