Saturday, December 4, 2010

'LET'S GO GET SOME TACOS'


Forget you- Glee with Gwyneth Paltrow

Such a feel good song, don't ya think?
& so cute that the clean version of this song is 'forget you' haha it doesn't fit but yet makes sense too. I've been humming to this tune ever since I heard it.
I don't particularly enjoy WISP class because I feel like I'm just repeating whatever I've learned from 4 years of literature class in secondary school. 4 years of discrimination essays are enough to make anyone hate discrimination. And writing more discrimination essays, for that matter. Maybe they should let racist people write for 4 years on the topic of racial discrimination and then they'll get over it too. I mean, I guess I know about the world more or less and google is just a click away.. so news is always at our fingertips.
Okay less complaining, more work uh. But this will be one of the only instances where I will use my newfound knowledge to sing:
'WISP, forget youuuuu~ woo woo woooo'

No comments: