Thursday, December 16, 2010

Harry Potter!




(random images from tumblr)

Me: Hey omg harry potter is almost gone from the cinemas let's go watch it i have to watch it b4 it goes away come on shawn there's a 9.20pm show at cck we can go watch it, wanna go watch it???
Shawn: Huh?
Me: Okay let's go!

So it was a pretty last minute decision to watch harry potter one night because realization hit me that the movie was gonna stop playing soon and I was determined to watch it on the big screen so I got Shawn along to watch with me and he so nicely agreed and my dad drove us down to watch.
Later in the movie theatre I was excited that I'm finally watching harry potter and I asked Shawn,

Me: So you watched the other harry potter movies right? Like the 5th and 6th?
Shawn: No..
Me: Oh no, so you don't know the story line of what's gonna happen in the movie??
Shawn: No, but you wanna watch so I just come ah.
Me: *feeling bad* Okay.. Dumbledore died already.

Omg I'm such a bossy sis and Shawn's so awesome brother man. Ezekiel too but he's in army so can't force him to watch chick flicks with me heh.
I liked this new harry potter thing though it was way different from the other movies but growing up is always a change and this movie showed that change!
Can't wait for PART 2!


No comments: