Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Forgiveness and love

Imaging you far away/ Searching for the words to say/ I feel you when you fall apart/
Our lives are our greatest art.

I don't want to change your mind/ Cause I accept you for everything you are and will be/
Stay here with me now.

The only thing that our hearts are made of/ Are the acts of forgivness and love/
The only thing real when push comes to shove/ Are the acts of forgiveness and love/
Cause in the end no one loses or wins/ The story begins again and again.

You don't have to read my mind/ You can see it when you close your eyes/

Don't believe it when you lose your faith/ Another moment is a moment away.

I can't tell you what the future holds/ Or how to live/
All I know is what feels right light up my life again and again.

Note: Don't normally listen to Miley much but just heard this song and some songs just speak to you, y'know?

No comments: