Friday, March 25, 2011

If you're feeling blue... or green.


What do you get when you get leggy dancers in vintage swimsuit with cute choreography and a backyard and feel-good music?
I think you get your feet tapping to the beat, mouth singing 'yeah yeah yeah' and eyes crinkling with a smile. This chases away all sorts of blue.
So go green!
Earth hour is tmrw, I shall go blog and tweet and facebook all about my experience of saving power during earth hour in my air conditioned room, with 3 lights on (for better vision) and room full of charging electronics with my table full of hairspray bottles.

That was a joke, btw. The blogging and tweeting declaration. I don't even tweet. And I don't use the air conditioner. Just hair conditioner. That smells of oranges. And I drop the orange peels as I'm eating oranges outside the road to help fertilize the trees naturally. I will also drop the piece of paper the policeman gives that says 'FINE for littering; $200' as paper is made out of wood and thus will decompose to fertilize the trees together with my orange peels. I might throw in a coke can too, I'm sure trees will like coke. It's nice and sweet and fizzy. Mother nature must be so proud, isn't this what earth hour is really all about? :)

2 comments:

captain awesome said...

omg i love the video.

Felicia said...

Ellis!! Haha yes so adorable right! The swimsuits make me wanna buy one and go swimmingggg or kick my legs around and boogey. Heh