Friday, March 11, 2011

Yes I'm gonna tell the world;

Though the vision tarries, it will come to pass.

First week of SOT and it's already mind-blowing.
I love how the people are so hungry to learn and serve, esp the foreign students, and it's so encouraging! It's like the saying goes, fire spreads. And oh how the fire is spreading. It's so refreshing and I enjoy the awesome praise and worship session daily the most!
The six months are gonna be so awesome haha can you sense my excitement!!!
Of course, I gotta start reaching on time if I don't want to do area cleaning the whole day.. yeah sense my excitement on this one.

8.20 8.20 8.20 I WILL REACH SOT BY 8.20! Must confess this first, so there-
I, FELICIA CHIA, WILL WAKE UP BY HOOK OR CROOK BY 6.45 AND SHOWER AND CHANGE BY 7.30 AND EAT BY 7.45 AND REACH CLEMENTI BY 8 TO REACH AT 8.20!



No comments: