Thursday, July 21, 2011

BGR



Looky here, it's the romance of fashion.
Makes me want to go to my boyfriend's cupboard and do some mix-match and take photos. IF I had one. Which is pretty lucky 'cos I think I would traumatize the poor guy with such photoshoots. But if I did have a boyfriend, I hope he won't be an old geezer with nothing but suits. I hope he'll have nice hair and nice socks. I hope he'll be a gentleman at the utmost. (I'd rather not be with anyone if people are gonna be rude and disrespectful. I'll grow old pining for dead gentlemen who know how to treat a lady right while I eat buttered popcorn with my dog.) I hope rain would come at night and make tmrw morn so cool and fresh. I hope Santa would come early and give me 3 pairs of boots 'cos I think I've been a pretty good kid. I hope the toothfairy would come and pluck out my wisdom tooth and leave me 4 dollars under my pillow. I hope you know you might've wasted your time reading this. But I hope you know that I think you're amazing to me. And now, let us all keep hoping that I get to eat hazelnut ice-cream :3

No comments: