Monday, July 4, 2011

Young hollywood


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Style Stalker's latest look book channeling the glamourous hollywood era of lace, floaty sleeves and big bomb-shell curls. You can check out more on their web!

Photobucket

I particularly liked their lace-up viper leggings! I've already begun dreaming up my DIY version but realized it's gonna take sooo long to lace everything up :X
Now I understand when they said 'Rome wasn't built in a day.'
Likewise, the leggings aren't laced in one day and that shall be my motivation to complete the DIY!
If the Romans can do it, so can I!

P.S. Was it romans that built up Rome or was it unnamed nomads who built Rome and then eventually the people who grew up there that were called romans?
P.P.S. Chickens, first? Or were the eggs?

No comments: