Sunday, July 3, 2011

Snapshots

It's no secret my dog is uhm.. A tiny little bit scary. Okay that was an understatement. Marquis is a fierce growling ball of golden fur strangers. Talk about major trust issues man. He's the best guard dog anyone can ever have.. Except we don't really need a guard dog unless you count cans of corned beef and mountains of clothes very valuable.
His fur will stand and he will growl and bare his teeth- ready to attack. Possibly bite an arm off.
And yes I lost my phone recently. Someone must've taken it and switched off my phone and done God knows what with it after. So now that I've gotten a new phone, I plan on letting my dog sniff it daily so its my non-electronic tracking device called 'Marquis'.
So next time someone tries to take my phone, I'd better leave a warning: Phone comes with cute fluffy lovable dog.
And let my hunter dog sniff the phone out and you can imagine the rest~
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments: