Saturday, July 30, 2011

give you my f-f-fever





Star wars tee: DIY, Shorts and UK flag shoes: Bangkok, Pictures from the awesome Kristie.

I like fleas.
Flea markets, that is. Not the tiny little bugs that crawl and fly around you, please. If you have any of that, please smile and wave to me from a distance. A big distance. Huuuge distance. Like over the mountains and the se- Nah, I kid. I'll still come and be your friend and talk to you face to face. My last dying wish is that you'd visit me in the hospital after I get the flea infestation too and don't judge if I scratch myself like a monkey. DON'T JUDGE.

Where was I before we were got to the part of admitting into the hospital?
Oh yes, I like flea markets! It's so fun esp if you do it with a friend and I was so happy to have a store with May for the last flea! You get to bargain your goods and use the earnings to buy other people's stuff and then have a good meal after a *hard day's work.

*hard day's work includes sitting down for hours, trying to sell your stuff and walking around the cool booths to get a henna on your hand.

So naturally I'm excited to hear of another flea that's coming up!
It's called 'Flea-ver' and it'll be on the 30th Aug @ SCAPE Youth Park!
Haha I'm getting excited 'cos I've always wanted to make and sell stuff so here's my chance :D
You'll be in for a gr8 treat I believe, so sign up if you want a booth or just drop by when you're free~

No comments: