Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Almost acidic






(lace dress, bugis. feather ear ring, diy. flower sandals and neon yellow cardigan for 10bucks each!!!)

I was a highlighter for a day.
Or maybe a lemon bar, someone told me. Went around trying to 'highlight' people but most of the time I was trying not to lick myself no matter how much my cardigan reminded me of lime sherbet. Yum.

My mom hugged me last night and suddenly told me that I'd gained some weight and that I should just stay this way now. Yes I've gained weight! Having the appetite of a sumo wrestler helps. And a top-secret diet plan, of course. (includes fast food, free ice cream, bread etc..)
Ah, I love my mom. :)

[Okay it just hit me that in-reach and loving my friends is good but then when was the last time I appreciated my family members? Or blessed them or spent quality time with them? Thank God it ain't too l8 to start now! I'll make a card for my mom after work..]

No comments: