Thursday, November 3, 2011

Vamp diary

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Note to self: If you are going to be playing with stray cats in the car park then prepare to be scratched/bitten. Or maybe I just smell of my dog. Eau de Marquis.

And like Marquis, I may spend the rest of my days sleeping, being fascinated by random flying things and going back to sleep after I eat. Or not. I'm excited for the rest of my days building up my portfolio, hanging out with awesome people, swimming more, reading more, working more and do everything more because it's time for MORE!
In the words of Britney Spears: 'Gimme gimme more, gimme more, gimme gim- okay you get the drift'

So to sum up it all up- this post is about a cat, a bite, a dog and a girl named Britney. What more can you ask for?

XO,
Fel

No comments: