Sunday, November 13, 2011

In the end,

we're all just bones and feathers. 



I've seen a lot of things being made into accessories but gold bones/teeth? Woah gimme some of that.
Now I know what to do with my wisdom tooth when I finally pluck (pun intended) up my courage to have it extracted.
Just kidding. How gross would that be?
But if i coat it in gold paint and wrap it in wire and oxidised gold chains...
Okay so maybe just half-kidding.

P.S. Just got back from a Jakarta wedding during the weekend.

Good thing about marriages : Everything. I love taking one day just to doll up for it, then stuffing my face with yummy hotel food, taking pics with loved ones, weeping for joy when they say their vowes, eating more food, meeting new people, eat and drink some more, being merry...

Bad thing about marriages : My 20 year old biological clock suddenly time travels to 30 and makes me wish I can get married and have kids NOW, like now. One moment I'm loving being single and living life que sera sera and suddenly it's like bam, I wanna get married soon omg what if  no one wants me omg I don't wanna grow old alone nooo I want kids too omg lemme go adopt a baby now!
 It's such a weird feeling to have as a youth/young adult that it's not even funny. 

No comments: